Tuesday, June 12, 2012

beau-ty

[byoo-tee]: the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations


This past weekend I was honored to be asked to do a photoshoot for an amazing girl named Lindsey. She is fighting cancer and has recently lost all of her hair. She wanted to show that she is still beautiful and that she is okay. My friend/ partner of our makeup company (MyLyssa Makeup) Alyssa, did her amazing makeup for the shoot. Lindsey wanted something with gems and to be very bright. I really love what we came up with. Take a look! Is she not the most beautiful girl!?!?!
It is days like that day that make me so happy to be a photographer. It is my passion and being asked to capture a moment like this for Lindsey made my year! I hope that she continues to smile her beautiful smile throughout everything! I would like to leave this post with a quote:
"imperfection is beauty; madness is genius; and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" -marilyn monroe





No comments:

Post a Comment